You can find orders you purchased with your Afrosmartshop account on your Purchases page:
- On Afrosmartshop.com or the Afrosmartshop app, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
If you can’t find an order on your Purchases page, you may have:
- Checked out with a different Afrosmartshop account
- Checked out as a guest
How to check if you ordered with a different Afrosmartshop account
To check if you ordered with a different Afrosmartshop account:
- On Afrosmartshop.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Account settings.
- Scroll down to see which email address is associated with this account.
- Click You, then Sign out.
- Click Sign in and try signing in with one of your other email addresses. If you paid with PayPal, you may have used your PayPal email address to create an account. You may need to reset your password. If you don’t have an Afrosmartshop account associated with that email address, you’ll see an error message.
- Click the Your Account icon, then Purchases to check if this is the account you used to make the order.
How to claim an order you purchased as a guest
To claim an order you purchased as a guest:
- Open your email inbox. If you paid with PayPal, you may have used your PayPal email address to purchase and will need to check the inbox for this email address.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the order number in the first line of your receipt.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in or create an Afrosmartshop account.
- Your order is automatically connected to your new Afrosmartshop account.