You can check the status of your order on the Purchases page on Afrosmartshop.com or on the Afrosmartshop app. With the Afrosmartshop app, you can get updates when your order ships and, even better, when it’s delivered.
Next to your order on the Purchases page, you’ll see the shipping status:
- Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Afrosmartshop.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
If the seller added tracking information, you’ll see Track Package under the shipping status. Click Track Package to see tracking updates from the shipping carrier.
If your order is Not Shipped yet, you can contact the seller to check in on the order status.
If your order is Shipped or In Transit, you can track your order if you have a tracking number.
To find your order:
- Sign in to Afrosmartshop.com or the Afrosmartshop app.
- Click the You > Purchases and reviews.
- Find your order on the Purchases page. On the app, tap your order to view it.
I don’t have an Afrosmartshop account
If you don’t have an Afrosmartshop account, you’ll get an email when your order is shipped. If you want to contact the seller, you can reply directly to the email receipt you received when you purchased your order.
Who is the seller?
All items on Afrosmartshop.com are sold by independent sellers.